Tuesday, June 28, 2011

KICKSTARTER - GREEN MEANS GO!

Spread the word. Tell your friends, teachers, siblings, family, whomever!

If you can donate even a $1, it would mean a lot to me.

Thank you in advance for your kind support and generosity.



Holy cow! It's been a long journey...and the journey is only really beginning, but I'd like to take a moment and reflect, and smile, on this moment. I've come a long way as an artist and a human being since I had the tiny seed of an idea that will ultimately become FATHOMS.

This is a big getting-my-shit-together moment for me. I also feel very lucky to have the love and support of my friends and family.

I wish I could have found my discipline 4 years ago, but, I am human, and the best lessons learned in life are learned from living it!


Keep on swimmin'

No comments: